Thursday, May 14, 2009

The TBR Monster--OM NOM NOM NOM

From Booking Through Thursday:

Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a
habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them?
Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up
with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books
when you have run out of things to read?

Well, let me put it this way.  This:



is my TBR "pile."  Except for the language textbooks, atlas, and three other books on the top shelf at the far left, I haven't read any of these.  And I keep borrowing more from the library.  So yes, I am a book glutton, and I have created a monster.

MOAR OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!




Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...