Friday, August 21, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme



1)  What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

Recommending a book I love to someone else and having them love it, too.  That's always great--spreadin' the love.  Also the opportunity to talk to authors who write the books I love.  And (it should go without saying) I love the wonderful book blogging community that makes writing and talking about books so much fun.

2)  What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

There have been so many!  Rebecca from Lost In Books definitely inspired me to set up my Art History Challenge, and mjmbecky from One Literature Nut has also convinced me to join several challenges and helped me out with my blog on occassion.  As for inspiration, Bookish Ruth was the first blog I visited where I thought, "Hmm, it might be fun to have a blog just for books and whatnot." ^_^

3)  What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

On a scale of one to a zillion, how much fun is it?


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...