Saturday, March 13, 2010

Musical Notes: Sir Gawain & the Green Knight, Lorna Doone

musical notes Image by suchitra prints

Musical Notes is a new feature on my blog where I talk about the soundtrack I've been setting to books this week.  It was inspired by the lovely Memory of Stella Matutina.

Sir Gawain & the Green Knight

I think combining Bad Romance with this story would make an awesome video... oh, wait, they already did that?!



Lorna Doone

Yes, I'm still plugging away at Lorna.  Some day when I'm eighty I might finish it.  Anyway, this is a nice song--a nice album, really--to accompany the book: The Hazards of Love by The Decemberists.



That's it for this week! What music have you been listening to lately?

Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...