Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BBAW 2010 is Coming!



Have you heard?  Book Blogger Appreciation Week is scheduled for September 13-17, and is accepting registrations right now through July 7th. 

BBAW is a celebration of the book blogging community.  It has awards, interviews, prizes, and other fun activities that bring book bloggers together.  I participated last year and it was really, really fun.  If you're involved at all in book blogging, I highly recommend signing up.

As part of this year's BBAW, we're being asked to pick five posts that we believe best represent our blog in the nomination categories.  This year I'm entering in the best eclectic blog niche category; and for best feature, author interviews and best written blog (why the heck not, I thought to myself).  Picking posts for these is of course one of the hardest things to do!  But I managed.  Here are the posts that I feel give a snapshot of what my blog is all about:

Best Written Blog:
Best Author Interviews:
Best Eclectic Book Blog:




Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...