Thursday, August 26, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Readathon Update

dusk till dawn button

Have you heard of the From Dusk Till Dawn Readathon?  It goes over the weekend from eight at night until eight in the morning, plus there are a lot of fun mini-challenges and a twitter feed you can follow while you're reading.  Since I'm a night owl and like to read at night anyway, I thought this would be the perfect readathon for me.

Last night I read for about six hours and almost finished The Maltese Falcon.  Tonight I think I'm going to start on Firespell by Chloe Neill, unless of course I change my mind (which, if you know me, is entirely possible).

If you're a late-night person who enjoys reading like me, why not sign up for the readathon?  You don't have to stay up the whole night, but while you're up you can join in the fun and possibly get some prizes and swag.



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...