Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon Start Post

sleepy cat

Hey! I'm finally awake and starting the Readathon. I did wake up around 5 am, but decided I was way too tired and went back to sleep. Lame, I know but that's the way it goes when you fall asleep watching Alfred Hitchcock movies.

So there is/are some questions to start off the Readathon! Let's take a quick look:

1)Where are you reading from today? My apartment in Norman, Oklahoma. I might go somewhere else to read at some point just for a change of scenery.

2)Three random facts about me… My nickname at my job last year was Hollywood, squids are my favorite animals, and I refuse to paint my toenails any color but orange.

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? A bazillion. I don't know. I didn't have time to plan this out at all.

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Yes, I'd like to at least finish Den of Thieves and Francois Truffaut's interview with Alfred Hitchcock.

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Take breaks and do stretches. Order pizza. Pick out short books.

On to the Readathon!



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...