Friday, September 16, 2011

BBAW: Blagging

friday love
Gratuitous LOLcat pic.

On this, the final--and therefore saddest--day of BBAW, we're asked to share three blogging tips and three cutting edge things we want to adapt to our blahgs. So here's we go:

TIPS

  • One--Blog for Yourself First. Look, I love comments and free crap as much as the next person, but if I blogged for those things, this blog would have shut down a long time ago.
  • Two--Bring Your A Game. Everyone loves seeing people doing something new and different and creative, so be that person! Let me know if you figure out a way to do this on a consistent basis.
  • Three--Be Chill. Honestly, I'm drawing a blank on a third piece of advice, but chilling out sounds good to me.

IN THE FUTURE

  • I'd like to do more videos and art original to this blog.
  • I want my own URL shortener. I want one SO BAD!
  • I'd like to have more author interviews.

There you have it! What are some of your tips?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...