Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon Starting Post

dewey's readathon button

Good morning! I know things have been radio silent around here for a bit, but I'm back to participate in Dewey's Readathon. What is Dewey's Readathon? I'm glad you asked! It's kind of like the Superbowl for bibliophiles.

I have some work-y things to do today, but for the most part I'm planning on taking it easy and finishing all the books I'm in the middle of right now, which are:


  • The Great Gatsby--Is Gatsby Jesus?
  • Mission to Paris--Hollywood star becomes Allied spy.
  • The Three Musketeers--Buckles and swashing.
  • A non-fiction book about Jane Austen whose title is escaping me right now.


Anyway, the peeps at Dewey also have an introduction questionnaire. So here it is!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Colorado, USA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Idk, Gatsby I guess. I'm already reading all of them, so.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I made a special breakfast casserole for the Readathon, so I'm looking forward to that.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My favorite coffee mug has a kitty cat and the word "mystery" on it.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'll probably read outside more this Readathon and spend less time online than I have in previous years.


Want to join in the Readathon? There's still time! Go to http://24hourreadathon.com to find out more.


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...