Saturday, April 25, 2015

#Readathon Fist Bump

colbert fist bump

We're only a little over halfway through the Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon and I've finished a book! Yes!

Here's some mid-event survey goodness:

1. What are you reading right now?

Right at this moment, nothing.

2. How many books have you read so far?

ONE.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

This same one I was looking forward to when I started. lol (I know, that's a vague answer. I'll probably change it up for a bit after this and read a graphic novel for a while.)

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Yes, while I was sitting outside reading, I FELT A SPIDER CRAWLING UP MY NECK. It was a big spider, too. I screamed and brushed it off, of course.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

I think that my mom liked the breakfast casserole I made and actually said so. That was nice!

SO FAR...

Read: Think of England by KJ Charles. Really good book! It reminded me a bit of The Great Impersonation by E. Phillips Oppenheim, only not ridiculously OTT.

Consumed: Some palmiers (French puff pastry cookies) and 2 glasses of water.

Minichallenges: I completed the 100 Years minichallenge. That was tough! I don't think I typically read the types of books that will be remembered 100 years from now.

Cheered: Going to start cheering soon! Deleted the non-participating blogs from the spreadsheet.

THE PLAN

I am starving, so hopefully going to have dinner post-haste. While that's brewing, I'm going to give Alex + Ada a try.

After dinner, I plan out breaking out the laptop and cheering, and also making my mom write an update. Even it's just on Goodreads.


How's your Readathon going so far?







Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...